jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If you just found out that the world was going to end tonight at midnight......

1. KristenN4Boys profile image67
    KristenN4Boysposted 5 years ago

If you just found out that the world was going to end tonight at midnight......

....... what are the top 5 things you would do between now and then? Would you go out with a bang, fulfill a bucket list item? Quietly hunker down in your home with your family? How would you spend your last 20-24 hours?

2. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

After panicking you mean? lol! first I would phone my son and then get over to his house. Stuff myself silly with loads of 'bad' food, get as drunk as a skunk, jump on the nearest good looking guy and say what the heck, and finally sit and cry probably!

1. KristenN4Boys profile image67
      KristenN4Boysposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Love this answer!

3. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 5 years ago

I think I would be OK with it ending to be honest,

4. Mom Kat profile image82
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

That depends on HOW it's going to end...
    Is the world going to be hit by a meteor?  Is everyone going to just fall asleep & then die all at the same time?  What happens at midnight exactly?
    Alien invasion?  Nuclear war?  Is the sun going to explode or die out?

I think the way the world ends makes a difference on HOW I would react and what I would do.

Who I would have with me would be the same.  My children.  I don't need to have some last adrenalin filled adventure or anything.  My kids are my world anyway, so as long as I have all of them near me, I'm good.

5. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I will be happy only as life is itself a wait to meet the end.
    Thank you

6. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

1.  Call friends/family who are far away to tell them I love them.
    2.  Go to any friends/fam that live close and stay with them.
    3.  Eat whatever I wanted.
    4.  Write one final Hub on how I am feeling and what I'm up to.
    5.  Ask everyone I just talked to to hand over their deeds, bank account numbers and ATM passwords because if it turns out to be a hoax, I'll be rich!

working