jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

If you found out that you had one day left to live on this world, what would you

1. suraj punjabi profile image88
    suraj punjabiposted 3 years ago

If you found out that you had one day left to live on this world, what would you do?

2. profile image55
    DennyMinnposted 3 years ago

I want to do what hasn't been done before, by the time I dieI have no more attachment to this world and can leave without regret.

suraj punjabiposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Great answer but why do people wait for death to come to do all this?

3. profile image52
    sakshi duklanposted 3 years ago

i would like to do what my heart and soul demands me to do on last day.........
    for me i will try to make everyone happy even my worst enemies........
    i will call all the person i knew and try to solve there prblm..........
    and i will try to be active untill i get tired and get a pleasent sleep !!!!!! smile

suraj punjabiposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's great, but why do people have to wait for death to call them to start doing all this?

4. kerlund74 profile image78
    kerlund74posted 3 years ago

I would, absolutely spend my day with my children and my love. Nothing could, for me, be more important my last day.

5. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

I would want to give up ego once and for all. I would want to do that which is most loving and helpful to others, not thinking of myself. I would want to awaken as a spiritual being so that continuity of consciousness did not cease at body death.

I would want to be pure love, forgiveness, responsibility, fearless confidence and utter humility.

I continue to work on this every day of my life.

6. Penny G profile image74
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I would want to have asleep over with all my adult children all pile into a king bed and watch movies and have snacks. That's what we did when they were little. Some of them still want to do this when they come to visit. Their little ones beg too do it too, at their house and mine when we visit each other.

working