jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

If Christ came to your world would you serve with him if you knew him?

1. andrew savage profile image61
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

If Christ came to your world would you serve with him if you knew him?

2. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 5 years ago

Absolutely.  I hope the way I live my life reflects my service to him.

3. PrometheusKid profile image59
    PrometheusKidposted 5 years ago

Jesus is dead a man cannot be resurrected law of GOD. But I find it interesting that people believe that a man can comeback from the dead breaking the natural law.

andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What natural laws do you feel are being broken in the processes of resurrection?

4. profile image0
    huckelburyposted 5 years ago

Not until he could explain the suffering of innocent adults and children, and I'm not talking about the traditional bromides that the lord moves in mysterious ways or that our "reward" will be in heaven. He would have to tell me why any god permits pain to be inflicted on the undeserving. I still remember the story of Job, a righteous man whom god permitted the devil to torture to test his faith. When the devil killed Job's children, god gave him more, but those children still died. Ask any parent how that must have felt. No, until I hear an adequate explanation for suffering, I'll continue to make my own way in the world.

andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Does someone's son need to explain the actions of their father? ...or in this case: the explanation of inaction?

working