jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think Jesus Christ already came 2000 years ago or is just about to come o

1. bdn9385 profile image72
    bdn9385posted 6 years ago

Do you think Jesus Christ already came 2000 years ago or is just about to come one of these days?

Many argue about the identity of the one who came approx 2000 years ago. Some say He is God, some say He is a man. How about you, How much do you know?

2. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i say it's all a myth. there never has been and never will be a coming of christ or any such thing.

3. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Well it all depends on you and what you believe. Faith for some people is extremely strong and they believe that yes he did come, they don' need to see proof. But who knows, just look around you today and it's hard to except any higher being would allow things to be the way they were.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

If you are Jewish, you believe Jesus was a holy speaker. He was just a man who knew a lot about his religious. He causes a lot of people to become interested in living their lives to their full potential for others.
    If you are Christian, you believe Jesus is God's son. He was born in a virgin's womb. He grew up very intelligent and knowledgable in politics, religion, and philosophy. He talked publicly against what the Jew's believed and they became upset at him for it. He caused trouble for the Jew's and Roman's. When the politician's arrested him, they offered the people a choice to release Jesus or a murderer. They chose the murderer. Jesus was whipped, nailed on a cross, and publically humiliated. After he was put in a tomb, they claim the stone rolled away, angels arrived, and he walked out. Apparently 30-40 people saw him alive after his death.

5. aslanlight profile image73
    aslanlightposted 6 years ago

According to Philemon and Josephus, who were Jewish historians during Jesus' life time, he was a historical person. Not being Christians they had nothing to gain by saying he lived if he didn't. As to whether he's coming back, perhaps he never left?

If we're all spiritual beings we could be eternal.

6. www.lookseenow profile image59
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

He's here, present, been here 197 years now, or since 1914.

7. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I am expecting that Jesus will return to earth.  He has been here before and knows the route.

8. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

How much do I know?? Not much. My belief is that He was here 2000 years ago and will come again...but I also believe that He's here now...always has been, carried in the hearts and souls of those who believe.

working