jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How has God changed your life?

1. April Reynolds profile image81
    April Reynoldsposted 5 years ago

How has God changed your life?

I am interested in knowing how God has changed the lives of those who have a relationship with Him, (because of the sacrifice Jesus made dying on the cross for their sins), and who have given Him authority to rule their lives.

2. Highvoltagewriter profile image84
    Highvoltagewriterposted 5 years ago

The answer to the question is changing every day for me, for the closer I get to God, the more I change. He has brought me out of complete darkness and is constantly showing me just how much I need him. More and more, He is showing me how to love the way that He loves us....and I always fall short in my attempt to love others and yet, God keeps giving me the opportunity to learn how to love.   Amazing when I think about it!

3. CrescentSkies profile image89
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

He's made my life as an atheist a living hell...I'm joking I'm joking, if there is a god he's not responsible for the people who live down here misusing his name.

4. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 5 years ago

God the Father gave me my life in this world and Jesus His Son changed my life in this world.  I completely changed from one kind of a person into another by the age of 30 years old. It was so wonderful and amazing at first - very lovely but as time wore on it seems this new life got more difficult and I became more stubborn and I have kept the path into these Last Days.  It's not too easy anymore to make sacrifices and making a definite decision no matter what the circumstances.  I will stay by God because I know what is on the other side.  Good question.

5. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image60
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 5 years ago

Good question. God has done many great things for me since I gave my life to Him. As the Bible says, " Whoever is in Christ is a new creation." God has given me purpose to live despite challenges that we all face in this life. He's given me an eternal perspective of things that I could not understand or accept. I am forever thankful that he chose to reveal himself to me, cos it's not automatic.

6. snapbackbetty profile image66
    snapbackbettyposted 5 years ago

I am still a work in progress but the biggest thing for me was bringing me out of the darkness that held me prisoner for so long. I have been in bondage and controlled by other people. I wasn't happy with myself. Through God I have grown to know how important I am and that I don't have to live that way. I am happy now, just by becoming close with God. I know my self worth. He is truely amazing.