jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Has Faith changed your life? How?

1. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

Has Faith changed your life? How?

2. Aley Martin profile image78
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

No, but being compassionate and accepting has.

3. AmrilRadzman profile image63
    AmrilRadzmanposted 6 years ago

im currently listening to audiobooks about faith right now and having faith that it's leading me to the right path. and guess wat? it straight away leading to this question big_smile.

4. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Faith who?  I do remember a Faith who lived on a neighbouring farm when growing up, but she didn't have an immediate impact on my life. Maybe there was a passive impact through my mother as they were good friends.

5. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

Faith in what? My football team? The Government?

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

yes it has. i have faith in myself and the people in this world and it has helped me see the good in people. it has also helped my to personally accomplish many things that people used to tell me i couldn't do.

7. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Because I have more faith, I have less fear.

8. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

I though faith is something you know deep within you to be true without the need of proof.

Then what has changed deep within you to change your faith and thus change your life?

The word faith has be abused by fundamentals and politicians to mean religion or religious views. Since the word religion and religious views have caused ungodly acts and human cruelty, they rather substitute the word "faith" instead of using the word "religion".
    Because "faith" is a cleaner word unlike "religion" which is tainted with violence evil acts.

So if you question is "Has religion changed your life? How"

Religion changes people. Some turn away from it and become atheists. Others question it. Some reject it. Some embrace it without question. Others performed ungodly acts against fellow humans in the name of religion or God.

As for myself I turn away from fear based religions and enjoy my grand and loving relationship with my God without interference from any religion. My private relationship with God is a happy one that sets me free. Everyone of you can have this joy and freedom too.

9. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Well I had Faith in Manchester United winning the Triple this year but they lost in the Semi-Final and I have been disappointed. Again

10. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 6 years ago

Yes, she is my daughter! Ha ha.
    No, but I did choose her name for a very good reason!

11. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

No, in my view, faith is not an action. There must be an action upon something for change to occur. Faith is just waiting on a belief to become

12. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Faith has not changed my life for the better.
    the concept of it has let me down, in fact.