jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Do you remember any of your dreams from your childhood?

1. THEmikeLO profile image61
    THEmikeLOposted 5 years ago

Do you remember any of your dreams from your childhood?

I mean real dreams that you have at night, not dreams of becoming a firefighter or famous actor!

2. edmek55555 profile image76
    edmek55555posted 5 years ago

Just one, it was a reoccuring nightmare I had of being eaten by a cardboard standee of the geico gecko that use to be in my house

THEmikeLOposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So interesting! Who would have thought that a cardboard standee could be capable of causing such terror. Ohh the things that can happen in the dream world!

2. edmek55555 profile image76
      edmek55555posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can say that again!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, two nightmares in particular.  I was in Kindergarten or younger (I remember the age because of the house we lived in at that time).  Both were very scary and one was a repeating dream.  And that ws a long long time ago - like +50 years.

I find it amazing how dreams can stick with us sometimes better than regular memories. I still remember several of my childhood dreams, several of which were reoccurring. Thanks for your input!

4. lburmaster profile image80
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. There were a few about dogs chasing me and a couple others about friends that I recall.

Very interesting! I remember having a reoccuring dream about being chased by wolves!

5. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 5 years ago

Yes I remember my dreams yesterday, long time ago and forever. I never ever forget a dream. I remember all my dreams from years ago like it was yesterday.

I wrote a hub on dreams. I believe if we dream and remember them, then they are spiritual messages given to us, warning us or leading us to our future in some way.

i have had prophetic dreams that have come true. They are never exactly the way it happens however I have an idea to what they mean as I have the pattern of my dreams pretty much down pat.

I also have movie visions that pop up from time to time. Someone said its funny how are dreams become more memorable to us. Yes they do for sure. Our dreams our the very point of our thoughts that take us way beyond what we could ever imagine.

Amazing! I have always had an interest in my dreams since I was a child and I have recently began a dream journal. It is so helpful in not only remembering dreams but recognizing patterns in all of my dreams. 
      Thanks for the answer!

working