jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a network out there for atheist business owners?

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

Is there a network out there for atheist business owners?

I found several Christian based groups for business owners today online. I can't seem to find any for atheist. Do they exist?

2. Necessity profile image60
    Necessityposted 4 years ago

I am not sure why there would be a need for any denominational group for business owners.  I would be surprised if there were any atheist business groups.  You could start one of your own.

3. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

Your question got me curious and I Googled "atheist business owners" and found one web site (www.4atheists.com) and a number of local meetups. Googling "atheist business success" brought up a lot of articles and one group, www.atheistnexus.org. If you have a creative side, you might like "The Atheists Way" and other books by Eric Maisel, Ph.D., an atheist creativity coach.

All this from your friendly HubPages Zen Buddhist Agnostic Spiritual Universal Christian - happy to help! smile (Joy and success to everyone, no matter what we believe!)

4. yupperclub profile image73
    yupperclubposted 4 years ago

what does a the est mean...you figure it out...

5. aguasilver profile image80
    aguasilverposted 4 years ago

Maybe try Googling 'Illuminati front groups'?

6. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

I've never heard of any.
    Unlike religions atheism doesn't extend into other facets of life or philosophy and has no real organized group to draw from.
    There are no churches or other mass meetings where word-of-mouth would be likely to spread a brand or company name.
    All of this given I'm not sure who would benefit from such a titling.
    I am going to look into the sources that SidKemp mentioned.

working