jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Has your life ever been touched by an angel?

1. Cas Merchant profile image60
    Cas Merchantposted 4 years ago

Has your life ever been touched by an angel?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8054598_f260.jpg

2. RachaelLefler profile image96
    RachaelLeflerposted 4 years ago

I got a restraining order after the first time that happened. Now he doesn't come near me anymore.

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

At this time in your life when you can make those jokes, I don't think you have to worry about angels bothering you.

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

Yes I wrote a hub on it.

They have intervened more than once in my life where I am grateful. We all know that the Holy Spirit is the one sending them.

Laurier

Cas Merchantposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I read your hub...what an incredible story! Thank you so much for commenting!

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 4 years ago

Three times that I am physically aware of. Each time it was by angels that called themselves the Auphanim. They whirled around so fast the strong cool air almost blew me over. It was during a time I was going through so much. They ministered to me and helped me grow spiritually. I developed a couple of gifts after that

Wow...that sounds truly inspiring! I have had a couple of experiences, but nothing so like yours. In fact, I doubted if mine even happened...

2. profile image0

What did you experience?

3. Cas Merchant profile image60

I experienced a breeze of warm air and the tingles all over. At the time, it was winter, and I was visiting my little brothers gravesite and suddenly, I just felt like he was hugging me from heaven. I got warm &  tingly and goosebumps.

4. profile image0

That sounds wonderful and it gives you much more peace to know he  was there, I am sure. I am sorry about your brother. I have lost mine too

working