jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

For astrology experts, what qualities do Aries and Scorpio people have in common

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

For astrology experts, what qualities do Aries and Scorpio people have in common?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8080625_f260.jpg

2. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 4 years ago

Both Aries and Scorpio have a strong will and dominant personality.  Both thrive on power and command any room they are in.  Of course other placements in the birth chart can counter act some of these traits.  Although the Sun Sign is very influential, there are other areas of the birth chart that can weigh heavily on the personality, needs, moods, and emotions as well.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great, insightful answer to the question at hand!

3. avorodisa profile image85
    avorodisaposted 4 years ago

Both astrological signs are ruled by the planet Mars, which means a lot of energy, manly character (even for women), persistence and ability to overcome obstacles. Both love war or in a more peaceful manner - struggle. For Aries though Mars is the main planet while for Scorpio it is the second planet that rules the sign the first being Pluto. Emotionally, both signs are quite impulsive and passionate. However, being an extravert and self-centered fire sign and the child of the zodiac, Aries is known for wearing his heart on his sleeve, while Scorpio - water sign - is more secretive and hides emotions. This doesn't make them less intense. On behalf of other signs both Scorpio and Aries require patience and good balance. I'm not really an expert, just I like astrology very much and here is what I can say on the point:)

working