jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Who was the founder of Islam ?

1. brainwise profile image59
    brainwiseposted 4 years ago

Who was the founder of Islam ?

who came first Muslim or Catholic?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Muhammad is generally considered to be the founder of the Islamic faith. Islam, the religion of Muslims, began in earnest with the teachings of Muhammad in the early 600s AD and was formalized after his death in 632. Catholicism is not a separate religion, it is a branch of Christianity, which began with the teachings of Jesus in the 1st century AD and whose doctrine was 'officially agreed upon' for the first time at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. Keep in mind this was the Christian church, not the Catholic Church. Roman Catholicism traces its beginnings back to the first pope, Saint Peter, a contemporary ond apostle of Jesus. The term 'Roman Catholic' as used to differentiate between other Christian churches came into use after the Orthodox and Protestant Churches broke away, starting in the Middle Ages (1054) with the east-West Schism.
    So officially, Catholicism is older, but both religions trace their roots back to the Old Testament Jewish tradition.

3. celafoe profile image58
    celafoeposted 4 years ago

satan is the founder of both.
    both are false religions claiming to follow God.   
    The god they follow is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
    There is only one way to the Kingdom of GOD, the  real God .   His name is Jesus.  Not mohammed, not mary, not the pope, not those catholic saints, not the priest,  but the one and only Jesus.   Jesus Christ the only one who gave His blood for the remission of the sins of the many, that whosoever will believe upon Him and follow Him shall  be saved.

1. Mahmo profile image61
      Mahmoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Jesus is not God at all and had never claimed that. See these debates over this issue :-
      http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q … esus+a+God

2. celafoe profile image58
      celafoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

believe all the lies you want to, I believe Jesus

4. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 4 years ago

To J Thomp42: 
    I disagree with your word '' founder '' . Mohammed is Prophet of Allah ( PBUH) . Your comment gives innuendo that Islam is invented by Mohammed. I don not think it is right to say that Jesus Christ (  PBUH) is the founder of Christianity. I never came across this word '' founder '' either in Islam or Christianity . We say Prophet or messenger of God/ Allah .

1. celafoe profile image58
      celafoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

momo was a pedophile evil son of satan and he is the founder/ writer/author of the evil satanic cult.  Allah is just another name for satan and has nothing to do with God.  Satan was a liar from the beginning as was momo his som