jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Does God have a favorite color?

1. ParadigmEnacted profile image75
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

Does God have a favorite color?

What is it? I always had this suspicion that it's Cambridge Blue, but I can't be sure. Does the scripture say anything about it?

2. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

I do not think so, with his infinite power he made all of the primary colors and all of those than come from them, No I belove he made all things perfect there is no favorite to God. However blue is beautiful as you point out.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 4 years ago

No it is not Cambridge Blue; how ridiculous is that. It is Canary Yellow; everyone knows this! Have you not read the bible?

ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Evidently not all of it. Canary Yellow? I would have expected so much more from God. Yellow?

2. connorj profile image77
      connorjposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Forgive me, I apologize, I was just kidding around. We shouldn't try to humanize Him (so much)...

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I haven't found it listed in the Bible. What color is your skin? When he looks at you, that's his favorite color. When he looks at someone of a different race, that's his favorite color. Ok ... simply put, he likes all colors.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image73
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I would say either green or blue. It depends if there is more of green grass+trees or blue sky.

ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps there's more blue sky than anything else. Is that where God is? In the blue of the sky?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image73
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Probably, the sky can be at least partly blue all year. The grass and trees are only green in the summer and parts of the spring and fall.

6. Mr. Thinktank profile image79
    Mr. Thinktankposted 4 years ago

Wouldn't the color be white? I'm not a religious person at all, but white covers the entire color spectrum and is often used in the bible to describe how god washes away the sins of man. Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool." Of course I could be wrong, but since no one has mentioned it yet I thought I would throw that idea out there.

1. Jared Miles profile image91
      Jared Milesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Mr. Thinktank, you are a thinker! I like the idea of white being his favourite colour, and you rationalised it well, and with evidence from scripture, congratulations!

7. C.V.Rajan profile image76
    C.V.Rajanposted 4 years ago

What God likes or does not like no one knows. So its all a shady grey, I suppose!

8. Pillowwillow profile image57
    Pillowwillowposted 4 years ago

of course, this color is white. I thought, everyone knows this.

9. Is2222 profile image61
    Is2222posted 4 years ago

White light because it contains all other colors, even the one's that only He can see.

10. AUPADHYAY profile image34
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

Yes, God have a favorite color. This color is WHITE. Because all the colors when mixed with each other, makes the White color. It is also the rule of Optical Science. When the light of all colors mixed, it makes White color rays. If there is no color, it is dark or black.

working