Have you ever been trotting the wrong road and feel there was no hope?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)
  1. LadyFiddler profile image77
    LadyFiddlerposted 4 years ago

Have you ever been trotting the wrong road and feel there was no hope?

I would like to hear your testimony of how GOD saved you , cleanse you and made you whole, what does it feel like from being a wayward person living it up in sin then Jesus came and called you home?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8456072_f260.jpg

2. erorantes profile image53
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

I found  about christ . Since I was sixteen. His life was beautiful and his end so painful.

LadyFiddlerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi erronates I'd like to know about your saving experience....... Thanks for your answer though

3. Cordelia Bay profile image60
    Cordelia Bayposted 4 years ago

The only time there is no hope is when we stop believing in hope. Some call those who believe in Jesus weak and dependent....I fully confess that I am weak and dependent because at times life was so hard and difficult that I did not have the strength to continue. People say things they don't mean and bring a false hope....seems they just want to tear one down a few more notches! In these times...at the very moment that comfort was needed a hand, love, compassion and concern appeared that brought strength to put one foot in front of the other and press forward. One must remember that the Lord God knows our thoughts before we think them, the true desire within our hearts behind what we are trying to accomplish or desire, and our words before we speak them. As our Father, He only has our best interest at hand. I truly would not want to experience life as we know it without Him in it. Let's get Him back in our country, principles and morals! To God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit be all glory, honor and praise!

Cordelia good morning thanks so much for your comment I appreciate it and all what your said just ties in to God be the glory

4. tsadjatko profile image70
    tsadjatkoposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8457431_f260.jpg

Everyone has trotted the wrong road but some never realize it.
    Jesus said, "Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32,33).
    Praise you LadyFiddler for not being afraid to confess him before men...to not do so should bring chills to a believers spine.

Praises be to God forever and ever . I know I am a child of God and Heaven is my home and I am not ashamed of Jesus Christ . I am a soldier in the army of the Lord despite I have been wounded on the battle field by satan my enemy but I fight still.

5. Dee aka Nonna profile image78
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 4 years ago

This is a good question.  It really made me stop and think.  I know there are some who have the testimony of how God saved, cleased, and made them whole testimony.  I have a slightly different journey.  I grew up in a God/Christ inspired home.  My mom was Methodist.  My dad Catholic. We would alternate going to each church for services.  We were taught to respect different cultures and beliefs. We were also taught tolerance.  When my dad died my mom join her sister in the baptist church.

I did go through a period where I "lost my way" big time......and, I know that it was God who never gave up on me.   Who carried me "footprints in the sand" and who forgave me when I cried out for help.  There were family and friends who did give up or turn away, but looking back I can see God's hand holding me steady.  I know that God is called by many names but He can a driving force if we let Him be part of what we want to do in this life.

Dee thanks for your contribution. When all our friends and loved ones are nowhere to be found. Remember there's a friend name Jesus who will wipe your tears away

6. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 4 years ago

I don't understand "trotting the wrong road"  Do you mean trodden the past tense of treading?

Well deborah maybe it's because we are from different parts of the world and in my country we use different words to say things but yes, but I can't u throdden in that sentence it won't go.

2. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Just trying to understand and help

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)