jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What would you tell yourself if you could talk to your "self" from 5 year in th

1. renaudgagneblog profile image60
    renaudgagneblogposted 4 years ago

What would you tell yourself if you could talk to your "self"  from 5 year in the past?

2. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

I would tell myself, "Back off and don't worry about whether the boy learns everything about DNA."  I would have said, "It is Christmas, we need a vacation and there will be no homework for at least a week during the break."  I would say,"It is better to let the kid fail in the 11th grade than after he leaves home and there is no one to cushion the fall on."

3. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I would say, don't worry about a thing.  It's all going to work out just fine.   Also, because I've spent the last two years sick and fighting for my special needs son's rights, that all of these situations will have amazing outcomes.  But they are necessary to go through them to move on.

4. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 4 years ago

I would tell myself not to worry because what is going to happen to me after 5 years from now I can see it, and can not be changed at all, it is my destiny which can never be avoided, Myself, let me thank my God who had written my destiny before my creation, and let me thank renaudgagneblog who gave me the chance to travel  in his future machine and see myself after 5 years from now to know the real meaning of Destiny.

1. Mahmo profile image61
      Mahmoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sorry there are some mistakes in that comment , the statement that '' what is going to happen to me after 5 years from now '' should be '' what happened to me , if I could see through the passed 5 years ''

5. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

I would love to say myself ...just chill and enjoy life as it is...don think tooo much ( i had a habit o f thinking tooo hard earlier that time - now recovered though ) .....Life is as it is... you dear just ( to me sure ) cant change anything about it ....so sit back and simply enjoy the way it is..all the best till five years time.

Interesting question, thank you.

6. thumbi7 profile image65
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

I would tell myself 'out of all the steps what really matters are the steps you yourself take". Love yourself to the fullest. Don't have doubts about self:)

7. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

A delightful question. Very thought provoking.

One thing I would tell myself is: "9/11 was an inside job." Three simple facts make this stunningly clear:
    * WTC7 fell at perfect free fall for the first 8 floors of collapse.
    * Free fall means zero resistance.
    * Solid steel never offers zero resistance.

I would also tell myself that the title of my biblical research book needs to be, "The Bible's Hidden Wisdom, God's Reason for Noah's Flood." I went through many awful titles before I found this one.

I would also remind myself that love really is the answer to everything.

working