jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can a Christian find their worth in Christ?

1. Claryp profile image60
    Clarypposted 4 years ago

How can a Christian find their worth in Christ?

2. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

I believe you are worth exactly what you think you are worth, if you are true to your heart. If you honestly look at yourself and are not satisfied, you are probably in a good place. What I mean by that, is that you will continue to try to better yourself, which is never totally accomplished. If you are comfortable with what you see, something is wrong. Ego is in the way; selfishness, arrogance. Nothing good. You would be putting yourself on the same level as God and that can't be good.

3. Edward J. Palumbo profile image84
    Edward J. Palumboposted 4 years ago

You were made in God's image. That gives you worth. Christ suffered and died for you. That gives you significance. If you haven't found your gift yet, be patient and take steps to seek it out. Your significance is not reflected in the opinions of human beings; your significance exists because you exist, and part of your responsibility is to embrace it, understand it, develop it, and give God the credit. You need not have national or global impact; you need only touch one life to make a difference, and often you will not be aware that you've done so, because the impression or lesson you provide will develop in your absence.

4. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

By following His teachings. Let go of the non-essentials and feed His sheep. Love in a divine, not human way, have faith; pray both verbally and interiorly, meditate, serve mankind without expectations; watch and pray ...

If you need advise on prayer, then write to me. ceeccil@hotmail.com