jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you Believe in Next Life after the end of this life in this world. Provide so

1. roseamber profile image71
    roseamberposted 3 years ago

Do you Believe in Next Life after the end of this life in this world.
    Provide some sold Reasons

Do you Believe in Next Life after the end of this life in this world.
    If Yes ? Provide some sold Reasons of next life existence

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 3 years ago

I do believe in an eternal existence after this earthly life. I cannot prove it. There is no solid proof.

The only thing we have is faith and a belief of the promises made in the Bible. If you have no faith, there is no proof that can be produced to convince you.

Some will say because there is no proof, then the belief is false. I have seen too many miracles in my life not to believe there is a better life waiting for us.

1. roseamber profile image71
      roseamberposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks your brief info
      Ok I wanna to know the basic aspect of faith and belief

3. profile image0
    Grey Templesposted 3 years ago

I agree with Larry Wall, Faith leads us to believe in an after life of Heaven or hell and even though Christians read the bible there is mention of Heaven and Hell there is no solid proof that these places exist.  Maybe we are living in Hell now and when Revelations happens we or rather some of us get to go to Heaven. 

I do know that Jesus and God do exist as Jesus has saved my life and I have seen my sister after her death and have smell the beautiful smell of Jasmine  when there was no Jasmine around.  One just has to have Faith.

4. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Life force returns to it's origin. People are just in a body for now. But you can actually leave the body and return to it. There are techniques. So philosophers say since you can leave and return to the body, then people will still exist after the body dies. If you know where you came from, there is no concern about letting go of the body. There is no point in becoming attached to it.

working