Did Einstein create a Frankenstein?

1. Oztinato profile image71
    Oztinatoposted 3 years ago

Did Einstein create a Frankenstein?

Many theorists argue that the Arts can be a source of precognition. Can you site any examples of this? Even generally speaking many writers have predicted future trends.

2. profile image56
    muse ivoryposted 3 years ago

Ok. First question, no. Einstein did not create Frankenstein he was a fictional character in a book by Mary Shelley over a century ago. Now you're other topic Is a bit harder to explain. There are different viewpoints on this from the philosophical to the scientific and even supernatural.
    I'll explain.
    1. Many religious writings quoting enlightened beings from Lao Tzu to Jesus have made remarks about us all being connected. Also the opposite, that being disconnected is torment. If everything is connected on some metaphysical level than it would mean that the stories are already written, and the open,mindful and faithful are inspired to write.
    2. Google "global conscious" I don't have time to explain that now.
    3. The Star trek effect.
    An actual scientific term that was researched by some very luck geeks. In a nutshell, children watched star trek, grew up, and with the creative input from the show plus their technological brains and no social lives to distract them, they made as many of the gadgets into reality as they could. Even better. Go geeks.
    4. That the world is controlled by secret societies controlling the media who get their orders from Satan because he wants to distract the public from actual life and that God is coming to beat him severely and he wants to take us all with him.

1. Oztinato profile image71
      Oztinatoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that interesting post.
      My point about Einstein and Frankenstein is more to attract attention to the idea that inspirational ideas sometimes seem to connect up to actual events. Yes, Skeptics claim we only notice coincidences..

Closed to reply

working