What is the most paranormal or unexplained thing that has happened to you or som

1. baybpnk profile image81
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

What is the most paranormal or unexplained thing that has happened to you or someone you know?

2. Availiasvision profile image84
    Availiasvisionposted 3 years ago

Some friends and I were playing in a river in spring.  Snow was still on the ground, but it was warm out, so we decided to go for a dip.  A couple of the guys thought it would be cool to swim the river, so they entered in above a set of rapids, and exited right before it got gnarly. 

One friend missed the exit point and plummeted over the rapids.  The water was cold and he was quickly being swept away.  We chased after him, but the rocky banks were hard to navigate.  Within a few seconds, he was out of sight.  Two of the our friends were lifeguards and jumped in after him, but couldn't get to him. 

My girl friends and I huddled up on the bank and prayed for him, that the two lifeguards would reach him.  Ten minutes later, the guy who had fallen in, came stumbling up the river bank.  Our friends didn't get to him  in time.  He said that a man pulled him out of the water, then disappeared before he could say thank you.  He thinks it was an angle.

3. jjackson786 profile image95
    jjackson786posted 3 years ago

I've been living in my townhouse for almost two years now, and about a year ago the police came knocking on our door, looking for the previous tenant. They said that they needed to speak with him about a family matter. Of course, I had no forwarding information for him so I called my landlord and told him what was going on. He told me that the former resident's son had recently passed away due to a heroin overdose and that the police were looking for him so that they could tell him. Since that phone call and the visit from the police, I have experienced occurrences in my home that were not happening before. I often hear footsteps upstairs, the lights in the kitchen sometimes flicker, and something scares my cats in the basement. There is a creaky floorboard upstairs that only squeaks when pressure is applied to it, such as a person's weight; that floorboard goes off dozens of times at night. I truly believe that whatever remains of the tenant's son returned to my home where they both had previously lived for many years because it was last happy place he had known before his death. Very tragic, and certainly very creepy.