jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you escape unwelcome thoughts of nihilism?

1. calynbana profile image81
    calynbanaposted 3 years ago

How do you escape unwelcome thoughts of nihilism?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I play with my dog. I can't be a nihilist when my puppy is kissing me. Not possible.

3. NiaLee profile image59
    NiaLeeposted 3 years ago

I sing a song, I watch something fun, I read, I meditate. I try not to share it with others so I don't leave some with them...lol!
    People do get more and more in that space in this age of social media, media war and all out war! The stimuli are so many, we do need to stay conscious or awake, to wake up or reach consciousness.
    Meditation and art are great for that.
    Love and peace to you and all.

4. profile image0
    Daveadams36posted 3 years ago

I learned Mindful meditation of my senses, & learned how to Mindfully do stuff which is operating in a no mind state..I also learned emotions & feelings control practice which added together over a good few months, clearly shown me how to control all of my emotions feelings & thoughts....So now I've realised all that i realised that's what we're here for, & so nihilism as far as life being meaningless to me isn't true at all..As far as nihilism meaning total destruction of us & the planet, i find that untrue as well....In my opinion we're here to learn & build ourselves, & everything you see in the world & everyone in it are there to help us learn/train/realise that....Just work on yourself, & you'll find I'm right. :-)

working