jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I know if you have a spirit guide and how can I find it?

1. thebluestar profile image79
    thebluestarposted 7 years ago

How do I know if you have a spirit guide and how can I find it?

Does everyone have a spirit guide, and are they to guide you at all times. Sometimes when I am alone I smell familar perfume, very sweet, not one I can recognise and I can also smell my godfathers warmth. I would love to know where to research spirit guides further.

2. heavenbound5511 profile image77
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

My advice to you Seek God, accept Jesus as your Lord Romans10:9-10 and ask God to fill you with His Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

God Holy Spirit is the spiritual guide that you need. God has promised to do a lot through us, though the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads us, comforts us, tell us all things- it is the very spirit of God.
    Seeking any other spirit would not be safe, anything that is not of God is out to harm us. The devil is out to steal kill and destroy us along with his evil spirits and fallen angels.

So God is faithful seek Him.
    You don't want to call on theses spirits that you are feeling and smelling.
    How about this pray to God and ask God that if these spirits are not his will for you then to make them leave in Jesus name.
    I have many pages on evil spirits, demons, deliverance plus more.

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

Here is the name of my guide "Holy Spirit"

Jhn 16:13     Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

4. smfrye1024 profile image60
    smfrye1024posted 7 years ago

Hi there, yes we all have spirit guides, many in fact usually from different heritages i have some that are Native American and some from Egypt that pop in to help me with my astrology. You can get to know these folks through deep meditation, psychic readings with someone you can trust and has excellent reviews ( i know some).
    Through prayer and channeling even scrying , There is ample information on the internet . A wonderful website for just about anything you can think of is www.crystallinks.com ., or just type in Spirit guides in the google search. or how to contact your spirit guide. Meditation is a wonderful way to have your own personal contact and confirmation , meditation classes are available everywhere and usually have free days , you do not have to be a avid meditator to achieve this, just a decent teacher.  Anything i can help with feel free to contact me ;}. have fun!