Do you think that the orbs often found in photography are spirits, or dust spots

1. sulcatamandy profile image89
    sulcatamandyposted 3 years ago

Do you think that the orbs often found in photography are spirits, or dust spots in the lens?

I see people posting about orbs in photos and videos being spirits. However, I have heard it scientifically explained that these are simply dust spots in the lens of the camera. Which do you believe?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I think the vast majority are insects or dust particles things of that nature.  Some are more impressive though, I've seen some that aren't round, that take on different shapes and colors and move in unique ways.  Those images can be harder to explain away.  I also lived in a very active place at one point and every picture in that place had orbs, light bars, all kinds of interesting things.  The same camera in other places didn't have the same things turn up on photos - so it's anyone's guess I suppose.  Orbs in a photo alone are highly unconvincing evidence in my opinion though.  There are definitely more impressive phenomenon.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I think the largest percentage of the time, those orbs can be explained away by naturally occurring phenomena. However, a few of them can't be and I believe those have a paranormal explanation.

working