jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Ghosts?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 3 years ago

Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Ghosts?

Have you ever seen a ghost? What do you think about Shadow People? What about Orbs? What do you think about ghosts and the paranormal?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11920987_f260.jpg

2. Zelkiiro profile image96
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

If such paranormal phenomena are really true, then I'd like to believe they're people from another dimension who can see into ours and just want to mess with some heads for giggles.

We have Candy Crush, they have Scare the Bajeebus Outta Those Fleshlings.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
      crazyhorsesghostposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I enjoyed your answer. Thanks. LOL

3. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 3 years ago

I love this kind of stuff. I believe in paranormal and ghostly happenings. There is too much evidence not too. I enjoyed watching Ghost Hunters and am now a fan of Ghost Adventures. The apartment we lived in when I was a child, which was built on an Indian burial ground, was haunted by a mother and a child. There are many reasons why hauntings can happen, such as a traumatic death or unfinished business. Sometimes people don't even know that they have passed away and they believe that they are still alive. I haven't seen any ghosts in real life. Orbs happen, but mostly it is dust or bugs or even light reflections. This is a great question and at the perfect time for Halloween.

4. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 3 years ago

I believe in it!!! There is a lot we don't know!!! I am not sure if I seen a ghost or shadow people or orbs!!! Probably..... I wouldn't know though!!!

working