jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

What is your wish to God?

1. ubrish profile image59
    ubrishposted 3 years ago

What is your wish to God?

2. JessicaSideways profile image83
    JessicaSidewaysposted 3 years ago

That his followers will stop trying to hurt people. I don't understand why Christians keep trying to deny gay people equal rights or deny women the right to an abortion or deny children a real education in the sciences. It makes no sense.

ubrishposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I wish your all wishes come true

2. lone77star profile image84
      lone77starposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful! Only Ego (the heart of evil) is anti-science anti-love. Ego is self-concern (I'm right; you're wrong). If they truly followed Christ, they would stop following Ego. They would follow Love.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

My prayer to God is that all will accept his son Jesus Christ before it is too late. This is my prayer. God bless you Ubrish!

Thank you so much for sharing your wish.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome.

3. JessicaSideways profile image83
      JessicaSidewaysposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, providing some evidence for his existence might go a long way towards helping that happen.

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Jessica... you have asked me this 3 times already. Until you can disprove God? Please do not ask me again.

5. JessicaSideways profile image83
      JessicaSidewaysposted 3 years agoin reply to this

How about this, since Christians haven't met their burden of proof, why don't you prove it first and then I'll disprove it. smile

4. getitrite profile image78
    getitriteposted 3 years ago

My wish to God is that He stop playing this silly game of hide and seek, and actually show Himself.  Until that wish is granted, it seems futile to wish for anything else.

we can watch Him in everything even nature

2. lone77star profile image84
      lone77starposted 3 years agoin reply to this

And by your Ego, you are blinding yourself from the very thing you ask for.

5. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

To find Love without any of the encumbrances of Ego.

To find all the desires of self-concern and to convert them into altruistic desires for the benefit of others.

To find Love. Not the physical kind that distract so many. I have tasted the physical and it is imperfect. True Love has no self-concern and thus has no limitations. I have experienced the miracles and the flimsiness of the physical universe. I have felt the pure bliss of Truth. I long to make this a permanent state for the benefit of all my brothers and sisters in God.

great answer

working