jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What if, one day, we made it possible to communicate with the deceased? Would yo

1. profile image56
    Mr Black Coffeeposted 3 years ago

What if, one day, we made it possible to communicate with the deceased? Would you participate?

With our technology ever-growing. If you believe that existence simply does not expire. Will we one day discover what wavelength homes the energy we expel when we die? If we do, and can tune to it, would you ask "why" to the one who committed suicide? Get something off your chest to a loved one? Maybe you just need closure... I realize this topic could potentially wormhole into something wonderful, or terrible. I recently lost someone to suicide, the desire to spend one more day, even one hour, never escapes me. I dream of a time we're able to get messages through.

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

I would.  It would be real cool to be able to communicate with people we've lost; it's devastating when someone is gone and you know you are NEVER going to see them or talk to them ever again.

3. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 3 years ago

What makes you think it is not already possible to communicate with deceased, as you call them?   There are hundreds of thousands of people - probably millions - who can do so and DO so.   What is required first is an open mind; one not conditioned into believing that it isn't possible at this time.  The second requirement is being willing to seriously check into the matter and not be fobbed off by the opinions of cynics.   The third is that, once you've come across a method that works for you, to keep at it until it becomes easier and those communications are more reliable and accurate.

I have been into this via Automatic Writing since 1968.  Have even written books on the subject.  You can communicate across the various planes of existence.  But you need to be very aware of the 'level' of spiritual communication you are getting.  You can very easily be led astray in the early days.

Be careful with this!   This not a parlour game or a trick to amuse friends.  In fact my suggestion to readers would be this:  keep your intentions and how things are going to yourself.  But expect to have you whole philosophy of life turned on its head.   It can be quite traumatic to find out these types of things.

In this sort of communication what you get by way of advice and guidance depends very much on your own intentions, so be sure that your intention in all matters is honourable and you won't go far wrong.

1. profile image56
      Mr Black Coffeeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I believe what you say is true. However, it may be a possibility for "anyone" to achieve this level of enlightenment, I think some lack the capacity. I myself have the desire, but not the faith. In my circles, the practice would be dismissed.

4. Ana Koulouris profile image78
    Ana Koulourisposted 3 years ago

Some believe it's already possible to communicate with the dead. I don't believe it's wise to do so, but that's another matter. Should it become possible to communicate with those who have passed via some technological means, my stance would remain the same: just don't.