jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why most people believe in black magic?

1. sriramapriya profile image65
    sriramapriyaposted 3 years ago

Why most people believe in black magic?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12086574_f260.jpg

2. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 3 years ago

I think most people believe in black magic because people like to blame other people or things for their problems. If they have bad luck then some force is working against them. Another reason people believe in black magic is because thoughts are powerful. If you think you are cursed then you act like you are cursed. Unfortunately most people don't believe in good magic. They are less likely to believe in good luck spells than curses.

A TV show I was watching showed a reenactment of a true story. A man was dying because he was cursed. He believed he was cursed and that belief was killing him. To fix him the doctor pretended to use magic to break the curse. He was as convincing as the voodoo priest. Once the man thought the curse was broken he quickly recovered.

3. sriramapriya profile image65
    sriramapriyaposted 3 years ago

I agree with you Mr. Mikejhca there is no any black magic or any other Paranormal Activities. But some people always arguing, if God is their means Paranormal Activities also. If you believe in God than why don't you believe Paranormal Activities. I don't believe. In villages most people say that Paranormal Activities are acting on their body.

4. ananceleste profile image75
    anancelesteposted 2 years ago

People believe in black magic because they know that there are bad people in the world. Is safe to say that these same people believe in good magic. Good people vs Bad people. Is easier to believe in such things if bad things happen to good people. Ironically in the instances that something inexplicably happens to someone, and no one knows (or wants to know) the source. Besides, there are plenty of folk that "practices" black magic by their own admission.

working