jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

If God give you the privilege to take his place for 60 seconds, what would you d

1. Rosualdo Ponce profile image80
    Rosualdo Ponceposted 3 years ago

If God give you the privilege to take his place for 60 seconds, what would you do?

2. Jeremy Gill profile image95
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 years ago

Interesting. I'd want to know "why" for a lot of things, so I'd use the power to find answers. Other than that, I doubt I'd do anything. There's plenty of evil in the world, and it'd be tempting to fix that.. but that's why we're given free choice, right? To allow us the option to willfully be good.

3. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 3 years ago

I reckon I'd leave everything exactly the same as it is.  I'd be tempted to think that I have, at this time, sufficient intelligence to make improvement to the whole Universe - or Universes - The All, but quickly I'd realize I don't have that sort of wisdom.   My assumption being that Infinite Intelligence or God, as we label this, has everything happening exactly as it should be and yet, at the same time, has given each of us human beings the power of making our own decisions.

So, in a nutshell, I would do enjoy the experience - and do nothing.

1. profile image0
      Stargrrlposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good answer!

4. UnnamedHarald profile image98
    UnnamedHaraldposted 3 years ago

I would enforce the Golden Rule...immediately.

5. profile image55
    Norine Williamsposted 3 years ago

I would give ALL "the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him."  Ephesians 1:17-18 says "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints..."  Blessings!

working