jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why Religion is a burning topic to talk about?

1. praveengosain profile image46
    praveengosainposted 3 years ago

Why Religion is a burning topic to talk about?

All religions were made by ancient people and they require changes according to time, but its very hard to speak against any religion. I don't know why.

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 3 years ago

Why is it hard to speak? Looks fine to me lol Cheers! : )

3. praveengosain profile image46
    praveengosainposted 3 years ago

But not in all parts of the world. Some conservative areas have many narrow-minded people who are against speaking their respective religion.

1. Mr. Happy profile image82
      Mr. Happyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's why I can't visit Saudi Arabia. They still cut the heads off pagans there lol

2. praveengosain profile image46
      praveengosainposted 3 years agoin reply to this

yes Arabian countries are most conservative and never want to change their mindset on religion

4. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

Religion and Politics are very controversial topics and can cause heated debates, because everyone believes in different things.  They can be fun to have, assuming that people stay civil.

1. praveengosain profile image46
      praveengosainposted 3 years agoin reply to this

We advances but still live with ancient religious rules, i never understand.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image93
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Religion is based on nostalgia and 'gut' feelings. So it has become hopelessly intertwined with the individual. Therefore, any critique of religion is seemingly a blow to those who have adopted it. Much like if someone criticized your hair color or race. People can have perfectly civil discussions about the weather, because it's separate from us. But having a discussion about religion is asking someone to separate themselves from something they've always thought of as private and personal.

working