jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How do you see the world? Is it moving forward or you're uncertain?

1. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

How do you see the world? Is it moving forward or you're uncertain?

2. chuckandus6 profile image77
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I see the world moving to fast Technology wise, and it reminds me of malcom in Jurassic park, nowadays they spend so much time in what they can make they don't stop and think of whether they should.

manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Interesting response, Nichol. The second part is food for thought. Your pics? Love to the kids and family. Respect for your kind contribution. Much peace.

2. chuckandus6 profile image77
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

thank you,like wise , have a good weekend.

3. Akriti Mattu profile image80
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

Technology wise definitely yes , morally no. We're developing but we're becoming more intolerant , losing our ethics.

The world needs to realize that 'differences need to be celebrated'

Nice answer. The technology side I think that we will mostly agree. I understand that there will always be a forward movement, but sometimes we seem to grow in a spiral. Thank you Akriti. Nice name.

4. getitrite profile image78
    getitriteposted 2 years ago

The top percentile is moving forward, with the advancement of technology. However, the majority of the rank and file seem to be no different than people who were here before the modern age...still perceiving the world through the prism of ancient superstitions.  Maybe alien life won’t contact us until all of mankind has moved forward from this primitive perception.

Well, a certainly stimulating answer, and one for thought. Nice contribution. I spoke to ET last night. (Joke)

working