jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe that religions help science in inventions ?

1. Qadir Brohi profile image45
    Qadir Brohiposted 2 years ago

Do you believe that religions help science in inventions ?

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

As I understand it, some major technologies were developed in the search of god, but has yet to prove one exists.

I wouldn't say religion so much as the search for god/truth of the universe helped with the invention of certain things.

Qadir Brohiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Then, we should believe with existence of religion. That 1000 years ago people know about or give predictions about that.

3. profile image0
    TheBizWhizposted 2 years ago

Of course. Religion helped develop everything and was the inspiration for the Renaissance. The majority of the scientists were religious and dedicated their work to God.

Then, do you believe with the existence of God as mentioned in various religions? There is no any genuine evidence, it is only written in those scriptures which r 1000 years ago. There are so many religions in the world which one we should follow?

2. profile image0
      TheBizWhizposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I believe in God. Which one should we follow? Which ever one resonates with you. Spirituality is a personal journey that takes a lifetime.

3. Qadir Brohi profile image45

Ok, I absolutely agree with you, but when we see in the world every cleric of religion attack on others beliefs. Why this happen? Although, in every  religions God said to their followers live in peace then why this ?

4. profile image0
      TheBizWhizposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Because humans interpret things differently. Also, we are not perfect, so we still have a lot of work to do, but that is eternal.

5. Qadir Brohi profile image45

Thank you, BhizWhiz for commenting...

working