It is said that, "A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets". Do you believe in

1. Jojo Yousef profile image72
    Jojo Yousefposted 2 years ago

It is said that, "A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets". Do you believe in this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12436501_f260.jpg

2. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 2 years ago

I'm a woman, and that statement is not something I relate to at all.  Personally, I don't view the "heart" (or at least my own) as anything all that complicated or secret.  The secrets, to me, are in some of the "mental files"  that contain things I've processed "intellectually" and deemed to go into a "confidential file".  If I think about it (considering that I don't  tend to refer to "the heart" as anything other than "as in, say, a heart attack" or "as sin, say, the circulatory system" ); I see "heart related" matters (the emotional stuff) as either emotions to be processed or else emotions that have been processed.  Then, what remains (as far as "heart-rel;ated stuff" goes, is far from a secret (mainly, I suppose because the bad stuff is processed one way or another and at one time or another; and the good stuff that is left is far too meaningful to even be able to keep secret_.

When it comes  down to it, I'm just not a big fan of lumping all women (or all men) into one big category and making statements about what their heart is or isn't.

Having said all that, I've got some overloaded "mental files" that I'd really like to unleash on a few people.  Those files, though, have nothing whatsoever to do with "the heart". Believe me.

3. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

I think it is do with the fact women are usually more emotional then men.  Men are more likely to operate on logic while women tend to operate more on emotions.  But human emotions are usually unpredictable.  Because we can not control how we feel.  People who operate on logic usually have better emotional control.  So, I think it is merely a situation where men don't act according to their emotions, while women do.

working