jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Christianity is a serious religion in the west, in Asia it is pop culture/Hollyw

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Christianity is a serious religion in the west, in Asia it is pop culture/Hollywood, your though?

Few in Asia is Christians, but a refine version of Christianity, is pop culture there. In Japan, there are Christian theme party and wedding, where you pay a white guy, to dress up as a Catholic priest and reincarnate Hollywood church wedding with your partner. In Taiwan drama, A refine version of Christianity that is less serious are smoother, is use as a symbol of Hollywood romance, sometime mix in with Aphrodite and Cupid to add to the romantic feel. There was even a romantic comedy about a Catholic nun falling in love. What is your thought?

2. Link10103 profile image73
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

Time to move to Japan...

I have other reasons, but this was meant to be a "ha ha" response.

3. profile image0
    TheBizWhizposted 2 years ago

I guess that is payback for Americans paying asian girls to be undressed and only covered in sushi and sashimi. lol

In all seriousness, I think that anyone who makes fun of someone else's beliefs are just sad lonely people who need to get a life and worry about their own selves. For instance, there are those here on Hubpages that write Hubs railing other people's beliefs while they could be exploring their own.

1. profile image59
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

This is a clip from the comedy about the Catholic nun falling in love I am telling you about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrifHQD … 8J5FFz0tmg