Do you follow a particular religion and attend religious services one or more ti

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

Do you follow a particular religion and attend religious services one or more times a month?

You are right that this is a two-part question; but you know why they are combined here.  Namely, are you active in pursuing the religious part of your life?  Some would include having scriptures in your home, reading them often, including daily prayers, caring for the poor, and the other aspects of your own religious beliefs and practices, if any.
    Recent national articles quote polls purporting to say that in many countries religious beliefs and practices  are fading.  What say you?  And remember: most religions believe in being honest.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12191264_f260.jpg

2. serenityjmiller profile image77
    serenityjmillerposted 2 years ago

My husband and I are members of a Wesleyan church and attend services every Sunday (with an occasional absence due to travel; we've missed four sermons this year). But for us, practicing "religion" is much more about serving our church family in love, and we're active in several ministry teams that allow us to serve our faith community as well as our city community. So my question in return would be more about defining "pursuing religious beliefs and practices," since showing up for Sunday services is only a very small part about living in faith. Ultimately, my "religion" serves the purpose of focusing me on deepening in relationship with God, and the disciplines of Scriptural study, prayer, service, etc. are a practical outworking of that faith relationship. And lest my demographic be presumed, I'm a Christian Millennial... a dying breed, if you rely on the statistics, but certainly not in short supply if you go to the source. smile

3. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12458371_f260.jpg

Indeed, yes I (we) attend Mass at least once a month and we receive His "Body and Blood" through the Eucharist. Although I also take "His Body" to local hospitals and distribute it twice monthly also...

working