jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is there any source of eternal spiritual love?

1. icv profile image54
    icvposted 2 years ago

Is there any source of eternal spiritual love?

2. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago

We're all seeking that, aren't we?  Yet, the only evidence of it I've found is what we provide ourselves.

3. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Nice once Yoleen.

I wonder, though, if he has human love in mind but possibly of a very high and sublime standard. Again, could he mean a place where he can go to find the info? Vague, Brother Irshad.

Eternal Spiritual Love is the Love of the Now; the Present Moment; The Here and Now or Eternal Now. Not easy Bro. Receptivity is needed as well as a life of Spiritual pursuit (Sadhana). If you need help in this area, then I can advice. Let me say that human love, however sublime, is by it's very nature ephemeral, transcient, and is not eternal.

As a Source, you can read Rumi, Mirabai and Sri Ramakrisha or The Eternal Companion of Swami Brahmananda. America is full of Life-coaches, motivators and inspirational speakers, and some can inspire you. But if your question is a genuine and authentic one, then you need the writings of great Souls, so come back to me.

Finally, I have about 218 Hubs of prose and poems, many of which express inner longing. Have a look. manatita.yolasite.com; manatita44.hubpages.com. Hari Om Tat Sat!

1. icv profile image54
      icvposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dear for sharing your open mind

4. lawrence01 profile image80
    lawrence01posted 2 years ago

The Ancient Greeks had three words for Love
    Eros was sexual love. Sexual attraction, with the chemicals in the body this can fade after a while and needs work on.
    Phileos. Is the love of friends and family.
    Agape. Is often used of unconditional love, its the love that doesn't demand but keeps on giving. Agape is something we choose but its consequences are eternal. It's also the word the Bible uses for God's love for us. To me this is the eternal spiritual love we are all looking for.

1. icv profile image54
      icvposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks fro sharing the information. It is new one to me

working