jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is it true among Muslims that to die for Allah is the sure way to enter PARADISE

1. rodrigo sebidos profile image79
    rodrigo sebidosposted 2 years ago

Is it true among Muslims that to die for Allah is the sure way to enter PARADISE?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12689833_f260.jpg

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

First, I am not a Muslim, and cannot speak for their Faith. I hope and believe that you get an answer here from them soon.

To die for God is essentially what you are asking, never mind the word. It can be argued that is what the Christ did, although he was essentially one with God. Messiah's obey the Will of the Father in Heaven, and so the cup which my Father has given, shall I not drink it?

Whether one lives or dies for God, is a question of inner motive, purity of intent; sincerity of purpose. Actions by themselves have no Power, and the Inner Pilot already knows everything, as He is omnipresent.

Actions borne out of purity, compassion and love for God (Allah) (You may find some defining differently, but stay with the Spirit of what I'm saying) are righteous and embodies Love.

Now the Supreme wants us to live, naturally. We came here to glorify Him; to praise and adore, not to destroy the Temple, for it will delay our manifestation. That said, it is now acknowledged in our own Christianity, that many of our Saints need not have died the deaths they died. They walked with God, but we killed them anyway.

From time immemorial, God has always been attracted by Love and reaches out to us. 'Blessed are they who are persecuted for righteous sake ....

Please do not harm yourself, as there is another, as in all things, more serious side to this story. Prayer teaches us all things. Be wise. Much Love.

rodrigo sebidosposted 2 years agoin reply to this

this is a great revelation Manatita44, I hope we have your faith. Peace to everyone! thanks for dropping by...

2. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Faith is necessary. But we cannot move faster than Grace. Much is already ordained, really, But Grace is always the last word. My pleasure, Bro.

3. Nadeem Koudsi profile image79
    Nadeem Koudsiposted 2 years ago

As a Muslim i would like to answer that for you, but I'm not sure what you mean to die for Allah?
    If you mean to kill yourself for Allah then that is wrong. In fact it's believed that if someone kills himself he will surely go to hell, whatever the reason.
    But if you mean that if a Muslim dies while defending his country/family/lands/religion/etc... He is called a Martyr Then yes he is most likely to go to heaven without judgment and punishment (he/she doesn't have to stand on judgment day).
    Of course there are several rules and conditions for this to apply.

rodrigo sebidosposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for dropping by Nadeem, I' am curious, what is ur feeling about Christian belief that the notion of "Martyrs of Allah or Islam" is being capitalized by some Muslim brothers to sow terrorism worldwide? Yes, no one dies unless w/ great purpose?

2. Nadeem Koudsi profile image79
      Nadeem Koudsiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is actually a Muslim belief as well that some Muslim extremists are terrorizing the world with the notion of "Martyrs of Allah". But the media is to blame in regards of connecting terrorism to Islam.

working