Since animals have souls, they can to heaven. Can they also go to hell ?

1. Pacesetter Abbey profile image51
    Pacesetter Abbeyposted 2 years ago

Since animals have souls, they can to heaven.
    Can they also go to hell ?

A question was recently asked by Canucks Goal here on HubPages, about animals having souls. SInce we all know they have souls and are also registered citizens of heaven, so to say, is it possible that some animals will also be condemned to hell? I understand we only know little or nothing about the spirit world of animals here on earth, but do they also sin like we human beings.
    If animals can go to heaven, can they also go to hell?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12836841_f260.jpg

2. Snakesmum profile image82
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

Very much doubt it, as animals do not have reasoning capabilities, so they are unable to distinguish right from wrong.   Why should they be punished, according to some religions, for something they have no control over, such as their natural behaviour?

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

I don't think animals have souls.  They don't have the ability to reason and choose right from wrong.  They just do what their instincts tell them to do.  They don't murder--they kill for food.  I don't believe they can go to hell.  But I do believe they are innocent and go to heaven when they die.  I also believe that demons can possess them.  Think of those two lions featured in the movie "The Ghost and the Darkness."

working