jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

When will humankind go beyond elementary beliefs in God, finally realizing that

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

When will humankind go beyond elementary beliefs in God, finally realizing that God is BEYOND ALL

ALL human imposed limitations, religions, gender & other human imposed judgments of what H/She is?  When will humankind realize that God is ALL-loving & ADVANCED WAY BEYOND our humanly imposed understanding & interpretation? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12489265_f260.jpg

2. Kiss andTales profile image79
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

There is a great truth in your statement
    Spiritual maturity is just as vital as physical maturity. Many know the basics of the subject of God and Jesus
    But that is as far as they can remember.
    Maturity of who is the Author his theme ,
    His total conclusions.
    And how do all the people that is mention fit the purpose of the theme.
    If you do not know you do not know this book and the value of treasures it hold for each person.
    Question ? What is the theme of the bible
    If you do not know . I invite you to the challenge of finding out. You will be happy you did.

1. Ericdierker profile image53
      Ericdierkerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What is your belief as to the theme of the Bible?

Kiss andTalesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Now Eric that would be cheating you out of the challenge of the answers.  I would just like to know from the many bible readers did they get it. I will be happy to share the truth of the answer say at the end of next week .

3. Oztinato profile image72
    Oztinatoposted 2 years ago

Really lovely blissful question.
    It immediately put me into a higher state of consciousness with it's force of truth.

Apparently going beyond elementary beliefs is a Divinely compassionate and endlessly patient process that takes unimaginable lengths of time both here and in any number of other dimensions.
    I often say that we reach "high school level" when we finally realise all religions express the same basic truth. We also begin to see how science and religion complement each other without contradiction.

1. Kiss andTales profile image79

Interesting view , I agree that science can prove the bible accurate. Which is a complement.
      But we part here when you say all religion express the same truth.
      Baal worship has nothing to do with the God of Abraham. Isaac , Jacob, Noah. David.

2. Ericdierker profile image53

I would really like to here further on the notion that all religions express the same. On first look it seems odd -- but I am open to your thoughts on it.

3. Oztinato profile image72
      Oztinatoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Q&A is not the place for in depth discussion as there is a word limit. I ask you to consider Bhudda, Krishna and Mohamed as valid religious leaders.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Grace

God doesn't exist.
    Even the God of the first bible is not loving, he is angry, and he is a failure.
    Jesus of the second bible is just human, and he has also failed.
    The proof is that since the beginning of recorded human history, the people have not changed for the better. Not before AD, not during AD, and not today. If there is a God, then God failed.
    100 billion people have proved that God doesn't exist, and even the concept of God of the Bibles has failed.

This really requires a hub.

1. Ericdierker profile image53

"The world is a failure". You just made me realized that if I saw the world through your perspective I would not believe in a God either. I don't think God is for anyone that believes this is hell on earth just to be alive.

I can say he is listening and he is so long suffering to hear people say the most crulest things . yet he lets you use his power to breath. You certainly have no control over the next day as granted.how loving and merciful he is.

working