jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Once Saved Always Saved?

1. PhoenixV profile image70
    PhoenixVposted 22 months ago

Once Saved Always Saved?

Do you believe this and is it scripturally supported?

2. Venkatachari M profile image45
    Venkatachari Mposted 22 months ago

Need not be. You may not take for granted always saved. It certainly depends upon continued honesty and faith.

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 22 months ago

No, that is not true.  You cannot take the grace for granted.  That is another deception the devil uses to keep people sinning and evil, thinking they can do whatever they want and they'll get away with it.

4. aguasilver profile image81
    aguasilverposted 22 months ago

Like I have often said, the emphasis should be on the word ONCE, because once you are saved, you would not rely on anything but Yeshua, one would recognise what Yeshua did (defeated all the power of the enemy, and gained authority over all the powers and principalities of earth) and apply His authority over the lives of those who need assistance, freeing the bonded, healing the sick, bringing comfort to the lonely... it's all clearly defined, and practical ONCE you are saved.

5. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 22 months ago

Well, my Dear Friend. Why don't we turn this question on its head. Do you feel that you have loved enough? Are you steeped in spiritual experiences? Do you feel a love for mankind and all God's creatures?
    What does 'saved'mean to you? Are you in a mystical union with the Divine?

Do you feel peaceful, tranquil, serene, loving and benevolent? Can you transmit Grace or Compassion: Have you gone beyond joys and sorrows? Are you ready to feed God's sheep? Perhaps you are. I'm not, and I have been pursuing this life for eons. Watch your friends. Mix with good people. Pay attention to the small details. Be practical. Much Love, Phoenix.

1. celafoe profile image55
      celafoeposted 22 months agoin reply to this

what wonderful WORLDY advice, but it sure does not belong under the heading of Christianity.   its the doctrine of men, not of God, the love cult. your pursuit will be in vain as long as you continue to mix Jesus with the doctrines of men

2. Ericdierker profile image52
      Ericdierkerposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Everybody get out your rule book and code of laws. Charlie is here to judge. Wow this broken record sure sounds like Pharisees.

3. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Charlie.
      I'm familiar with you, and yet I still feel loving towards you. isn't this wonderful?