jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does the Bible support: Eternal Torment, Immortality of the Soul, Trinity, Purga

1. True Truthseeker profile image73
    True Truthseekerposted 7 years ago

Does the Bible support: Eternal Torment, Immortality of the Soul, Trinity, Purgatory, Rapture,...

Does the Bible support: Eternal Torment, Immortality of the Soul, Trinity, Purgatory, Rapture, Once saved always Saved, Interfaith?

2. True Truthseeker profile image73
    True Truthseekerposted 7 years ago

There are many who profess to be Christians, yet their beliefs are not in conformity with the Book that they fail to follow. Jesus plainly stated that He followed what God taught as at John 7:16-18. read more

3. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 7 years ago

NO.
    No it does not.

Eternal torment .. catholic tweak to comply with a catholic fear doctrine.
    Immortality of the soul.... only for the righteous.  (gen 3:22,23)
    trinity... lol, another catholic doctrine
    Purgatory... another catholic doctrine
    Rapture... only for the 144,000 who are redeemed of the earth.
    Revelation 14:3   And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
    Once saved always saved.. Philippians 2:12   Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
    Not sure what interfaith is... so NO.. lol.. just kidding. I have no current opinion on this.. but it sounds like a no.

4. profile image74
    Hell N0posted 7 years ago

No!!

No!!

No!!

No!!

and

No!!

working