Have you ever had an out-of-body experience? Could you keep it a secret?

1. Angele Parris profile image78
    Angele Parrisposted 23 months ago

Have you ever had an out-of-body experience? Could you keep it a secret?

In Mark 9 Jesus was transfigured before Peter, James and John on a mountain. Moses and Elias appeared unto them, and started talking to Jesus. Peter wanted to build a monument, but the disciples were ordered not to tell anyone till the Son of Man was risen from the dead.  If you were there, could you keep this event a secret?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13028349_f260.jpg

2. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 23 months ago

I have had an 'out of body' experience.  You could call it an 'epithany,'  In that moment I realized WHAT I really am.   It didn't last long.  It did leave an impression which has lasted life-long (I'm now eighty) I have attempted to tell others but I doubt they could really comprehend.

Certainly, I did keep it secret for decades.  Eventually, I realized it is something which should be told.  Whether anyone wants to listen...that is the challenge.   However, I do occasionally tell people of it when the circumstances seem right.

1. Angele Parris profile image78
      Angele Parrisposted 23 months agoin reply to this

I admire you for keeping it a secret for decades. I agree it is something to be told. I had out of body experience that did not last long too, but the experience left me with the realization that there is a body and soul.

working