Have you ever had an encounter with a ghost or spirit? If so, Explain.

1. profile image76
    LouiseTeachposted 21 months ago

Have you ever had an encounter with a ghost or spirit?  If so, Explain.

Paranormal experiences are those that cannot be explained, such as with ghosts or spirits.  Have you ever had an unexplained encounter like this?  Tell us about  your encounter, please!

2. Angele Parris profile image79
    Angele Parrisposted 21 months ago

Paranormal Experiences are those that cannot be explained.  I like this beginning, because I had an out-or-body experience that I cannot explain.

When I was a child; I was in bed when I saw what looked like an angel coming towards me. It might not have been an angel, because I was very afraid of what I saw.  I jumped from my bed to my cousin’s bed. I describe it as an angel, because it was white, as I could see it in the night.

However, in the Easter of 1993 I had an out-of-body experience with a supreme African being.  The image looked like your picture. I could see the outline of a man, but it had no color, eyes, mouth etc. 

I actually had a sit-down conversation with this being. He told me that each race has its own god. The earth existed before the Genesis creation. He said that the gods started trading goods and also humans. He told me that white people tend to get very frustrated with people who are mentally slow, and so the slow ones were sold to Him. He mentioned that because the ones sold to Him were slow, did not mean that their children were slow. However, the white men refused to take orders from the Africans, and would rather kill themselves. As a result He established a separate territory for them – Egypt.  The other whites said that was not why they were sold into slavery, and captured the land and made them slaves again.

So the bible story is one of freeing these “chosen” people from slavery. I assume the chosen people are really the English, because they had to give ten percent of their inventions back to God.

In this out of body experience, I was taken to Disney World.  At the time it seemed appropriate, because Disney theme parks are described as the happiest place on earth. I was taken to Disney theme parks in different seasons.  So the Christmas Disney Park was in the winter.  What made this theme park so fascinating was because, when the weatherman says it is going to snow, he can only predict the snow, but he cannot tell the color to the snow.   The snow was very dazzling. The whole appearance of this “Winter Wonderland” made my spirit feel at ease, because it took attention away from Africa.

1. profile image76
      LouiseTeachposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your post.  That does sound like a strange experience, although I, personally, do not agree with the religious aspect of what was said in your dream, your reply is well-appreciated.