jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has The Future Already Happened And We Are Waiting For It To Be Fulfilled?

1. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 20 months ago

Has The Future Already Happened And We Are Waiting For It To Be Fulfilled?

Is our perspective or perception out of sync or out of phase with reality?

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

Belief in predestination or fate tends to make people do nothing but pray to try to make it happen; I put "power of positive thinking" or "power of attraction" in that category.

3. The0NatureBoy profile image47
    The0NatureBoyposted 20 months ago

Yes, what we call the future, the events which are presently happening to bring about the termination of this civilization in preparation for the one Revelation 21 reveals follows it, has already happened an uncountable multitude of times exactly the same way and we are only waiting for the fulfillment of it.  The "New World Order" (NWO) suggests man's population be reduced to 500 million is similar to what Yoshua called Jesus the christ gave in the 10 virgin parable which suggests 700 million, 10 virgins or 10% of, man will begin being awaken but only 5%, foolish virgins, will survive to the end (Mat 25:1-12). 

Genesis 1:14's "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:" suggest we are to use the seasons, days and years as signs of man's earthly plight.  There are 4 equal seasons of the year which corresponds with the  primary ethnics of man, yellow for spring, red for summer, blacks for fall and white for the snow of winter the destroyer of all life except the evergreens symbolizing man with "everlasting life."  The day has 4 different times, about 11 hours of evening or the dark hours representing Revelation 21's civilization, about 1 hour transition from evening until the risen sun representing the "Creation" of Gen.1:1-2:3, about 11 hours of morning representing this civilization beginning with the Adam and Eve story (Gen 2:4-3:24) and another 1 hour from the going down of the sun until dark which represent the forth coming end to this civilization "the parable of the fig tree" plus Psalm 90:10 suggests will happen no later than 80 years from 1948 when Israel became a nation the second time (Isa 11:11-12) or the year 2028. 

The Hindus' suggests 4 dispensations of time called yugas, the Bible has 4 like seasons governing man's earthly plight therefore I do not believe anything has ever happened new since Ecc. 1:9 suggests when it reads " The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."  So, yes, everything has happened many of times, the only difference is the life-forces in the different manifestations changes.

4. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 19 months ago

GOD operates from the "End to the beginning" in reverse of man! 

Why else would HE have said "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..." (Jeremiah 1:5) and "I know the plans I have for you..." (Jeremiah 29:11)?

Why else have more prophecies been fulfilled so "accurately" in Bible than in any other book?

Because GOD operates from the "End to the beginning" (Reconciliation)!

Get Ready!

Yes!  "Our perspective is "out of sync or out of phase with reality" because we look at everything from a "carnal" perspective rather than from a "Spiritual" one!