Wht after a human being dies..his soul exits or everything goes away like his na

1. Amruth Prabhu profile image61
    Amruth Prabhuposted 18 months ago

Wht after a human being dies..his soul exits or everything goes away like his name and body

It's a question which always arises from my  inner sight that,through all the struggle and sacrifice a man make for his own life and creats his own name in world but After he dies the name becomes a body to everyone it's so sad that no one calls the man by his name after he dies and if he dies after all the struggle he made in his life do his soul exits or that to gets vanished from our the world.

Do any one have answer for this truth which everyone will face after they dies !

2. Alex Hunter profile image71
    Alex Hunterposted 18 months ago

All of us have different views as for this. I believe it can not be that simple and there's got to be something more than just dying. And many people recollect the whole scenes and events from their previous lives, and recognize people they knew before, back then in other lives. Small kids often tell things they can not possibly know because it is believed (at least in Buddhism) that kids under 7 still have connection to things and powers unseen by the adults because their minds are not yet spoiled with too much education, rules, boundaries, limits and restrictions.

So many people all over the world see things and I do not think they are all fools or fraudsters.

working