jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

For you what is the meaning of life?

1. Leticia Medeiros profile image60
    Leticia Medeirosposted 17 months ago

For you what is the meaning of life?

for you what is the meaning of life? What would be the purpose of your existence ? for which reason to wake up early ? because face exhausting routine repetitive work and not constructive ? face hardships , ailments caused by stress. maybe the question is another and the search for happiness ? You believe that? In real satisfaction ? They believe in living paradise? and when you reach the goal of your life , what will?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
      BizGenGirlposted 17 months agoin reply to this

You forgot the grog, lol

3. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 17 months ago

Experience. That's the meaning of life in a human existence. Not good or bad, not altruism or hedonism, not directed or orchestrated. It's about experience in all its forms, the only thing we really cannot have in spiritform.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I sound am/was like you. The ideal situation is to have as many experiences as you can as that will stretch you to being a more rounded human being. But after a while you seek comfort and solace in a hint of sameness.

4. WiccanSage profile image94
    WiccanSageposted 17 months ago

to live... beyond that, I believe we get the honor of deciding what the meaning of our lives should be.

For me, the meaning of my life is to experience being alive in a variety of different ways and not take those experiences for granted; I seek to find a healthy balance, to grow and improve, to enjoy and to try and to try and help others.

Mostly things are a matter of perspective; I've worked the exhausting, repetitive jobs; i try to take in the experience and find something in it. It might be helping keep up morale with other workers, or it might be what lessons I can learn from the job. Always trying to do my best or provide good service to others-- it's in that I can take satisfaction from any situation.

The goal is ongoing. There is no end.

working