If I said, go, go and be happy. Go and live a happy and full life, could you?

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 10 months ago

If I said, go, go and be happy. Go and live a happy and full life, could you?

Now that may sound odd to you because everyone talks about being happy or how to be happy. But maybe you too may feel very guilty in truly allowing yourself to have a happy and comfortable life. It's like I've had an epiphany. I can't go into everything with you but I just watched an interview of 3 people who are English and up to 103 years of age and they still feel strong. One man felt he was only 69 yet he was 103 and still living in his home! It was the woman who switched on the light bulb. Here was a woman who was not afraid to say she had always been lucky in her life. She loved life.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 10 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13480484_f260.jpg

With excellent health and the right amount of cash it wouldn't be too hard to find happiness.
    I believe the key to being "happy" is knowing what you truly want. Therefore when you do get it you'll know it.
    People are fond of saying: "Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it."
    The truth of the matter is people are happy when they get what they (want). It's all the other "stuff" that {they didn't want} which may have came with it that upsets them!
    Having said that it's in our human DNA to continuously desire.
    Happiness doesn't mean one loses the desire to have new or different things/experiences throughout their life. In fact it's having (something to look forward to) that keeps us going!
    Since I was not born into wealth and have had to work hard, save, and invest it's doubtful I would ever feel guilty for being happy. Life is a (personal) journey.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Great response dashing as always:)

working