jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do I cleanse a secondhand jacket of negative energy without smudging or usin

1. profile image60
    Nicky Laneposted 12 months ago

How do I cleanse a secondhand jacket of negative energy without smudging or using certain herbs?

It's causing some weird stuff to go on, and my dad is allergic to most herbs and smoke.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13493321_f260.jpg

2. sparkster profile image93
    sparksterposted 12 months ago

Use a Selenite/Gypsum satin spar crystal. A wand would be best. It's the highest vibration crystal there is and deters negative energy away from it with it's high vibration. Run the wand over every inch of it a few times. Alternatively, you could stick some orgonite in the pockets for a week or put it in a bag and bury it underground overnight. Putting crystals in the bag with it would be even better.

1. profile image60
      Nicky Laneposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Where would I buy these crystals that you personally think are the best for the cheapest price?

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 9 months ago

Salt and moonlight. Sea salt if you can get it but kosher pickling salt will work as well. Make some little fabric pouches or use coffee filters and put the salt in them and put it in the pockets of the jacket to absorb the energy. Throw the salt away after 24 hours. During the full moon hang the jacket up in a window where it will get at least several hours of moonlight. Leaving it in sunlight can fade it

working