jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Increase evidence Egypt didn't have slavery, which undermine the bible story, th

1. profile image61
    peter565posted 9 months ago

Increase evidence Egypt didn't have slavery, which undermine the bible story, thought?

The bible say Jews were slaves in Egypt, but all archeological evidence prove Egypt didn't really have slave, there was only 2 things similar to slavery first like today we force captured criminals to perform community service (which is slavery in a sense) the ancient Egyptian did the same, second, prisoner of war, was used to perform community service upon Egypt, also. Much like modern slaves (criminals serving community services) to be very few in number, Egyptian had very few slaves, due to low crime rate and they rarely need to go to war. Even the pyramid is build fully by paid labors

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 8 months ago
  3. Citlali Garcia profile image60
    Citlali Garciaposted 8 months ago

There is a point in a Christian's life where your faith is solely on God's word and not what the world says. It sounds crazy, but it's as simple as just believing it because the Word of God says it happened. That is the true test of faith. I'm not going to discredit scientist's research, but they really don't know what happened over 2,000 years ago. Don't let anything cloud your judgement or create doubts in your mind. Trust in the Lord, pray about it, and He will give you the answers that you need.

1. profile image61
      peter565posted 8 months agoin reply to this

But how can u be certain the one u believe is god, ain't lying? Since ur faith in him is blind faith? Its like me teaching people to have blind faith in me. Not to mention, blind faith sound like something tyrants brain wash children to, for control

working