jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

We thought we had a demon banished in January 2017. It's back and stronger. Wher

1. profile image59
    Michaelkwf27posted 6 months ago

We thought we had a demon banished in January 2017. It's back and stronger. Where do we get help?

Its attached to my spouse. How do I keep myself safe. This demon hates me and my spouse and wants to see me hurt. I need help

2. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 6 months ago

A priest may be of help to you.  At least, they are in the movies.

3. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 6 months ago

I am aware the Catholic Church still have priests that do exorcisms. Try your local Archbishop first. He should have his finger on the pulse. I dont know if you have to belong to the Catholic Church or not, though. Just ask.
    If there is a hiccup there, then go to a Spirtualist Church and you will find the right person to do the cleansing. Best of luck.

4. savvydating profile image97
    savvydatingposted 6 months ago

If you are serious about this, you can get help from Protestants or Catholics. Protestants have Deliverance ministries and Catholics have Exorcists who are appointed by their Bishop. 

Furthermore, you must begin to pray daily and lead a moral life---that is not to say you are not already doing so.
    In short, there is help out there, but it isn't always easy to find. True exorcists are rare. Furthermore, most exorcisms are not a one session deal. Some take many sessions which could last weeks or months.

Whatever you do, REFRAIN from attending a spiritualist church. Doing so will make your problems worse! A medium cannot help you!

Good luck to you. My prayer is for you to locate the right people to help you and your wife.

5. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13224130_f260.jpg

It is not demons you have a problem with.  There are mental health facilities that you can contact.   Please discuss this matter w/a good psychologist or psychiatrist.  H/she can help you.

1. savvydating profile image97
      savvydatingposted 6 months agoin reply to this

The Catholic Church will not perform an exorcism unless extensive psychiatric testing has been done by medical professionals whose diagnosis concludes that no medical problem is present. I have written about this. Possession by evil is a reality.

working