jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I have had demons following me since I was a child. How do I make it stop.

1. profile image56
    Mary Ferrellposted 6 months ago

I have had demons following me since I was a child. How do I make it stop.

I used to call them shadow people as a child. They looked like shadows. I had horribly vivid dreams of being lifted into the air off my bed and thrown against the wall. I'd see them everywhere, doors would randomly slam, lights would flicker. Now I'm almost 21, they still follow me.

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 6 months ago

Write to me. Tell me a little about yourself. ceeccil@hotmail.com

What is usually needed is a change in the angle of vision. This can only be done by an indomitable Will, which in itself requires God's Grace. Hence prayer. Spiritual Masters can also help you, but they are very few and can be counted on the fingers in any one lifetime.
    Practice meditation. Sit in stillness until the mind is calm, vacant, still... then enter into the Higher Consciousness (God) surrendering you all to It.

Faith is necessary. We attract things or things attract us because of an inherent weakness or a subtle desire, rather like wanting to give up chocolates or cigarettes even while still craving for them. The FOCUS must shift and for this a strong mind and dauntless Heart are needed. Then they will go away.

Demons are as illusionary or real, as any other aspects of God's divine Lila (game)

1. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Manatita...That U actually believe demons R real or that they follow & haunt humans, shocks & stuns me. Imagining such invisible fantasy creatures, fearing what does not truly exist, R the symptoms & benchmarks of mental/emotional disorde

2. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Ha ha, Paula. How are you? Long time.
      I'm as always, all inclusive. The illusion is very real for some, hence the need to change the angle of vision (cut through it). Inner strength is necessary and this comes from the Higher Forces of Love. Om Shant

3. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thank U Man....UR explanation has relieved me!

working