jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How many scary dreams have you had? What was the scariest?

1. bluesradio profile image73
    bluesradioposted 4 months ago

How many scary dreams have you had?  What was the scariest?

2. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 4 months ago

I had plenty of scary dreams but I think the worst is when you're a kid.

3. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 4 months ago

One in particular I remember, I was sleeping in bed with my mom in our old house where I grew up. (It was adult me, so what was I doing there?) I looked out the window by the bed and saw black clouds rolling in then a figure I can describe only as the Grim Reaper reached out and put his arm through the window. It appeared he was reaching for me, so I was terrified. His arm reached past me and his hooked finger grabbed my mother and pulled her through the window. I woke up.
    My dreams have a history of not coming true, so I didn't take this as a warning. Five or six years later, my mom was found to have cancer, which she battled for 10 years before she passed. Was this a warning? I have no idea.

1. bluesradio profile image73
      bluesradioposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Part of my reason for thinking about this was because of the dream my cousin had that he had shared at his Mother's Wake where he was being choked while driving by an estranged family member, but as he grabbed her, his Mom grabbed the car wheel....

2. MizBejabbers profile image90
      MizBejabbersposted 4 months agoin reply to this

A number of my friends brag about their prophetic dreams, but I'm happy to say that none of mine have come true. So is your cousin afraid or can he say it isn't prophetic?

working