Trust is overrated and honesty is underrated.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

Most people use dishonesty in order to keep trust. America greatest pass time is lying. They fully believe in another human being, and embrace everything without questioning it.
    Like the Bible of Universal truth and knowledge. Or Americans Nationaism. Empires. Or refuse to see the difference between Capaltalism and Corperationism. Or wars that solves nothing. Chasing terrorist ghost under false flags. They change the diapers of Presidents every four years, then why vote?..From people I know, on ℅ my record of trust is better than Trump's. Why have million trust you, when they really have no clue about you personally.This is too much of an over ego group world. Be your own king of your own domain, strong individuals are way underrated.

Some people have told me I"m too honest to a fault. In discovery, I'm too truthful to a fault. Lacking a filter where people don't trust me regardless how accurate my facts are. Well! I can't honestly, live a lie. Only want a handful of good friends and love ones anyways. Wail serving humanity and earthlings.

My own experience, lost the trust of my brother, who is a pastor, messed up, I'm human. Ask too many biblical difficult questions he could not answer. Today I'm sorry. If my brother told me he is a chicken, I would say, our family needs the eggs, (a mock). He is welcome to his delusions. I was an over achiever adventurist, and my Mother did not trust me, thought I would turn criminal. Then one day I found out, she is an atheist and I an agnostic. Weird? yet it bonded her trust. So, be yourself as you are what you think. Yeah! Without trust, you can not love.

Most people are religious in the world, since I'm a world citizen, I'll except them, even if they don't except me, as no-one is above or below me anyways. My mocking in disagreement, it will cause them, to not  choose me, on their pedestal. Don't care, I'm no better or worst than they are. Some have trust as their advantage, until the lies catch up and trust is lost, then they see who they really are.

Trust takes too long! The whole process, all the loopholes to jump  through are impossible. All the tests and evaluations nonsense. And so the frustration builds up and the mundane tasks resume again Anything viewed as inappropriate because that breaks the trust further.

Be honest, who do you trust?

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not sure I could trust anyone that produces an endless stream of negative rants about me or those I love. 

(what, exactly, do you mean by "Corperationism"?  Any business with 2 or more owners?  Any business signing legal incorporation papers?  Any business that is larger than a random size chosen by you?  What do you mean?)

Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thought I explained the difference well before.

Today's global economy and Nationaism is a Gordian knot, endlessly intertwined due to Multinational corporations hi-jacked the Global and American business world. 

Lawyers are best suited for Corperationism to screw people in many ways. .Rather than decent better service of smaller companies like mine, where lawyers in court rooms means being screwed twice.

Companies have definite disadvantages, social and environmental costs are extreme. Corperations signs on a contract like they are a person. Yet, can bail out on occupationally crimes far worst than street criminals, never to lose anything personal like home or car. Where just sign on companies, you personally responsible and can lose everything.

If Rarely a person start with an inheritance of billions like Trump. If he sign on as a corporation then gose bankrupted, he is an idiot. if he gose bankrupted several times, he is probably mentally ill, especially from already corrupted businesses, then he never should be trusted..

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

Adding more Corperationism crap.

Multinational corporations produce goods using the least expensive methods possible worldwide. With very few ties to any one political entity, is often at odds with sound environmental practices. Their power position lobby for beneficial environmental regulations that favor profits over nature. Increased revenue override their need to regulate environmental impacts.

Their profit margin is by transfer pricing, to reduce their tax liability in those countries that may have a higher tax rate for their products and increase their liability in countries with a lower tax rate. They do this by shipping partly finished goods and components between different factories in different countries. Transferring to different countries losing valuable tax revenue because of financial loopholes in the tax laws.

Corperations profits is their primary goal, not the natural environment, or employment laws that benefit their business over the workers. Majority of people clean up both their messes of poverty and pollution. They are free to set up factories and people  eager to work for pennies a day. Workers being low-skilled, resulting in a general loss of quality. Also, corporations tend to build in countries without strict health and safety laws, adding to the social decline of host countries.
    Multinationals Corperationism have little reason to feel loyal to one country, creating economic uncertainty, both for the workers and community. Cafe Corperations like Starbucks con Ethiopia out of their land then have them work for Starbucks for 50cents a day.

Rather than using standard immigrating policy. In Canada with over immigration of who are non specking our native language. These corporations can ship job persons overseas to wherever they can build their products cheaper, which can leave many out of work and create greater challenges.

Who need laws and decency when your a large corporation.

3. Live to Learn profile image62
    Live to Learnposted 5 years ago

I charge$125 an hour for therapy sessions. Give me an address to send a bill and I'll work with you here.

Don't trust anyone to do with mental illness over the Internet. Must be in person, to check out if your not another imaginary friend. First give me a free evaluation to test your sanity, therapist are highest risk for suicides and drug pushers.

Then what would you claim as a serial box therapist. That I am excessively happy. Should be taken off love ones and friends. Ban from his two hits of illegal marijuana each month. Ban from his environmental foolish artwork and eco healthy, affordable housing projects.

Should be put on Prozac everyday. If side effects of headache, nausea, sleeplessness, agitation, brain damage, decreased sexual desires and death, don't kill his soul. Put him on the 12 step, kill for Jesus program and make him a great-white again.

Must be hypnotized and programed into a syisophantic society. Given an American slave papers passport for no escape. Must live and work on the Corperationism grid. Must worship Politicans, troops and police for their excellent job of being the best of people in America. Put me on a diet of hamburger  fries and a coke. Grain 50 pounds to fit into physically framework. If I think I am cured, no!!! I'm nutts!!!  you still got mortgage to pay.

If this still not working, put me into a FEMA camp with a chip in my brain making military equipment for pennies aday. When his light goes out, ship him to a funny farm in heaven for extreme happiness forever, he is sure to be a Christian by then.

1. Live to Learn profile image62
        Live to Learnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Okay. Maybe $200 an hour.

I need $200 for art supplies to paint this picture.

Sorry, don't fit in with the Morlocks  humanoid, you'll just have to - Eat me

1. GA Anderson profile image88
            GA Andersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think that should be 'Bite me!'

GA

Bite me is typically used as a US  annoyance with another party. Or could be eat me...scre-w u..shut up..oh no u d`int..

In case of Morlocks, I dare them to eat my soul and my... blank.
              She is a sensitive kitten.

4. Castlepaloma profile image76

There is upsides and downsides and degrees to most everything. I gave you the downsides of trust, the larger and centralized groups, I trust less and individual I trust more.

I had to have a high degree trust to survive for 44 years in an Artist business and for family and friends. Be Honest and don't harm rules, gain my trust with others.
    Played the game tit for tat rather than chess. Out of 600 strategy games of life. Tit for tat was number one. Results of cooperation is sustained once it begins, but noncooperative behavior is punished by a lack of cooperation in the next round of play, like with suckers pay offs changes the energy level. It's a way of earnings trust.

Why would people trust US Presidents when they don't' deliver on even 25,℅ of their promises, I need a 100℅ to work with them. More often, happier and trustworthy countries are the ones with smaller Government and less people.

I was demonstrating how honesty is more important than the trust of large organization who don't give a dam if you live or die. Oh yes, trust is vital, just saying beware on who you trust. I personally don't trust US politicans, Nationaism and their Religion anymore than I can throw them. The American people are basically good. I think most would agree that in general, trend in Western societies towards less and less trust.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)